Education is not mere accumulation of knowledge, but development of the person, viz., body, heart, mind, soul and emotions of a child. It is gradual process wherein transformation from innocence to maturity occurs. The child becomes aware of the situations in which people live and grow.
- To help students become spiritually oriented persons and thereby help them to build in themselves an integrated national character with love and appreciation for diverse cultural heritage of our country and shun communalism.
- To instil the spirit of nationalism, patriotism and brotherhood.
- To infuse and enthuse self-confidence and self-reliance with independent reasoning and judgment.
- To train them to obey elders, parents, teachers and further to discipline themselves for hard work, creativity, cooperation, team work and leadership.
- To inculcate in them dignity of labour, self-respect and love for other especially towards those who are less fortunate.
- To educate them to speak truth, respect truth and seek to stand by truth without any fear or favour.
- To identify their core competencies, talents and fields of interest and develop them with able guidance.